Our membership represents a diverse community of over 3,700 professionals who each contribute to the development of quality learning environments.
Join us and get:
- High quality educational facilities research, publications, and professional development opportunities
- Participate in a variety of professional development events
- Present at seminars and conferences at the local and national level
- Contribute articles to the Educational Facilities Planner (EFP), our flagship publication
- Share best practices; network with fellow professionals – architects, facility planners, school district administrators, engineers, policymakers, manufacturers and suppliers
- Voice your opinions on a variety of interesting topics through E-Groups and blogs
- View our job board, consultants' directory and other resources vital to your professional growth
- Upgrade your professional skills through our continuing education programs and the Recognized Educational Facility Professional (REFP) program
- Region and chapter affiliates; your state, province, or country of residence dictates which region and chapter affiliate is most appropriate.
"I should have joined CEFPI years earlier than I did! I have found it to be the 'go to' organization when it comes to providing the latest information and research from experts and practitioners around the world on what the best learning environments are for students to learn and for teachers to teach in."
~RON FANNING, AIA, P. Eng, REFP; CEFPI President 2003; Chairman of the Board, Fanning Howey
"CEFPI has provided me with opportunities and invaluable resources that I could find nowhere else. I am proud to belong to and participate in an organization whose primary mission is to help people create outstanding learning environments for kids."
~DAVID HILL, Executive Director of Facilities & Operations, Blue Valley School District, Overland Park, Kansas
"CEFPI is the single most comprehensive association for the education community. All disciplines involved in the educational built environment are represented within CEFPI and each voice is equally respected. As a long-standing member we have benefited enormously from the professional research, conferences and camaraderie that is shared because of CEFPI. The Council is tireless in its efforts to remain on the leading edge of information and technology associated within the educational community and specifically with facility planning.
~TOM ELLIS, Chairman, CEFPI Foundation and Charitable Trust, Vice President, Tandus, U.S.