Call for Speakers
2014 CEFPI Annual Conference Call for Tours
Blazing Trails: A Journey of Learning
Deadline: Friday, March 7, 2014
Tour submission information/guidelines
The Oregon/Southwest Washington Chapter is soliciting nominations of educational facilities in and near Portland, OR for tours during the 2014 CEFPI Annual Conference.
The tours featuring facilities with a strong educational component, including innovative work places, will be held during the day on Friday, October 3, 2014 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. For more information, please contact Karina Ruiz at 503.226.6950.
2014 CEFPI Annual Conference Call for Presenters
Deadline: Saturday, March 15, 2014
Submit your proposal
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal to present at the 2014 Annual Conference event in Portland, OR, October 4-6, 2014. Connect in Portland with the most dynamic gathering of educational facility planners, architects, designers, educators and suppliers in the K-12 school facility industry. As we become more socially connected every day, the opportunity to network with those who share passion, interest or needs similar to yours becomes easier and more essential. Blaze a trail, increase your competitive edge and work on projects that generate value in K-12 schools and have a positive impact on the surrounding community.
- Please be sure your session fits the allotted time.
- You may submit up to 3 sessions for this event. Speakers are limited to 3 per session.
- Please submit a separate form for each topic or session proposed.
- Completed all areas of the form. (Incomplete forms will not be considered)
- Be sure your abstract/description is a true representation of the session content and outcomes.
If you have questions, contact Donna Robinson at 480.391.0840.
2014 CEFPI Webinar Speakers Needed!
In 2013, CEFPI launched webinars as another CEFPI's member benefit. The success of the program in the first year has been exceptional, and growing with each webinar.
CEFPI is seeking speakers to present webinars throughout 2014. If you are interested in making a presentation, please click the link and select your date!
- Webinars are approximately 1.25 hour long
- Webinars are live and interactive
- You will need to submit all pertinent information and a photo (see form below) 8 weeks prior to promote your webinar
- Your presentation will be submitted for continuing education credits
- You will need to be available for practice with the webinar company 2-3 days prior to your webinar
- Please submit your PowerPoint no less than 7 days prior to your presentation
- We will place the webinar on demand for 6 months after the live version
- Sponsorship opportunities available – sponsors will have their logo/name on all webinar marketing; website and on the webinar itself; and for 6 months on demand system. Sponsors may also introduce speaker. Sponsorships are $2,500 and can be co-sponsored.
CEFPI would like to continue to offer these webinars free to our members as a member benefit of CEFPI. To accomplish this, each webinar needs to be supported by our Industry Partners and associated industry businesses. There are great opportunities for market exposure to members and non-member alike through a sponsorship.
Click here to select a date and submit!
Download the fillable PDF form.
Questions? Contact Donna Robinson at 480.391.0840